Monday, June 21, 2010

T.A.I. Super Tai Guy!


I love this kid!
He is one special kid.
He is my joy.  
I once had a dream where he got real sick and some people took him from me, like he was no longer mine.  I came home and went to his room that he (at that time) shared with his brother and I saw his empty bed and I felt such a whole I can't even describe!  
I looked at Buki, asleep in his bed grateful he was there, but it couldn't fill in the whole that was missing from Tai not being there.
I love you Tai!  I need you in my life!
I love each one of my kids so dearly and I realize they each bring something into this family that no one can replace.  Daddy and I cherish you all,  know that we love you dearly, thank you for growing our hearts!!  Together, we will reach our potential and share in the love and joy of eternity!  

No comments: