This one's for you kids! Your mommy and daddy love you dearly! More pictures to follow, its just the internet is slow here and well, I am impatient. LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!! MISS YOU!! And we will see you SOON!! YAY!!
What did you do to get away! Man, I am so jealous! I'd love to get away with JP...but then, I'd probably come back pregnant, so I'm thinking I should just stay home! Enjoy your trip!
4 comments:
Hi mom and dad! We love you and miss you so much!!
Love Ethan, Tai, and Evey
Cute picture!! :)
Where are you? lol
D.C. is awesome. I wish I served a mission there. Oh yeah, I did!
What did you do to get away! Man, I am so jealous! I'd love to get away with JP...but then, I'd probably come back pregnant, so I'm thinking I should just stay home! Enjoy your trip!
Post a Comment