Thursday, May 20, 2010

Typical Things.....

One would find around here.....



This game......



Oh NO!  We lost somebody!!



Tai's quick recovery.
PHEW!!



Ethan redoing something........ This time?
His room.
Mind you,  this was done by him I just found it like this.





I did help get the bed frame back in but that's it! 
He took it out, chose where he wanted it moved to, and then made it.
He then proceeded to decorate his room with toys from the playroom.


Not bad....


A jungle creation. 
Notice that poor little cow awaiting death.... :)
I really don't think he meant it to be that way, as far as the lions killing the cow that is.



A Sunday.  
They are adorable, and I say that humbly. :)




Well, that's that.
A typical week or two!


Love you guys!!

5 comments:

La Vita Bella said...

I just love dads! They do the funnest things with kids. That looks like something Dan would do. :) It's so cute to see your two boys with their little sister, like little protectors for her. :)

The Everts said...

They look so cute in their church clothes! Your boys are such studs! And Evey is SO cute. :)

The Over Family said...

Your kids are so adorable in their church clothes! Evey is so lucky to have TWO handsome big brothers! You are such a great Mom!

Bows & Toes said...

Give your little ones a hug for me! Great job Ethan on your room! I love the detail of even the jungle being put together!

Jessika said...

I love the blanket pulley game...looks like a fun place to hang! Send Ethan out to AZ for a while, I was thinking about redoing my living room! ;0)