You did a great job! I like the new hairdo's on those cute faces! Girl hair is so much harder though so I vote for paying the money and getting someone else to give her her first haircut. But then, I'm a whimp and I remember what my barbie's hair looked like when I would try to cut it as a child. Scary. I stay away from scissors!
3 comments:
You did a great job! I like the new hairdo's on those cute faces! Girl hair is so much harder though so I vote for paying the money and getting someone else to give her her first haircut. But then, I'm a whimp and I remember what my barbie's hair looked like when I would try to cut it as a child. Scary. I stay away from scissors!
They look so cute! Good job! I was scared to cut Claire's bangs/hair for the first time too, but you get through that as well! :)
You did fabulous!!! They look so handsome. I would be scared to do Evey's hair too. It's different with girls. lol Good job!
Post a Comment