Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh, The Weather Outside is Frightful!

Ok, so it was not frightful! 
 I love the rain!
Oh, how I love the rain!
My boys love it too.  They asked me to go outside and I said, "It's too cold!"
Well, then thought I, children should experience feeling rain so, I told them they could go out for five minutes:)



Tai's job (given to him by Ethan) was to get the umbrellas.




The umbrellas didn't work so well........
Five minutes is up!  Come on back in boys, your SOAKED!






Now, they are warm and cozy!
Do you like their hair doo's?
Blow dryers....... awesome!



Oh, how I love these eyes! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! Glad they got all nice and warm and dry!

The Everts said...

So cute! Maybe one day I'll put my minor OCD aside and let them go out in the rain and get dirty. lol