It's been three weeks. Three beautiful weeks. I love our new little girl more than words can express. I look at her and my heart melts. There are times I cry when I tell her I love her. I can't believe it's been three weeks already. It makes me sad. I know now how fast time flies. I try to tell myself that each stage if beautiful and wonderful... They are.
But.... She is growing too fast. I want her to grow and be healthy, but it is so hard to see time fly. It's like each baby grows faster and faster and it gets harder and harder to accept. I guess it is a good thing though right? I won't take advantage of the time like I perhaps have before. Anyway, it's been three weeks. Oh, my little girl! I love you so much!
I know I haven't written about her birth yet. I promise I will. I haven't because not only is it hard to find the time, but also because of how the birth went down, I guess I just needed more time to process it all in my heart. Anyway, I just wanted to write a little bit of my feelings down tonight. I just needed to say how much I love you Little Elle. We all do.
2 comments:
I"m so happy for you and your family! I can't wait to see more of beautiful Reiko!
Post a Comment