Berry Star makes kids feel happy.
It's just a fact.
You want to know another fact?
This little girl makes her family happy too.
Her daddy took all of these pictures.
We were all done up in our church clothes because we had just come home from a trip to the temple and Daddy loves Berry Star so, he made an executive decision that we would for sure go there when we got home! :)
Daddy sat across from Evey, and while we were eating, Derek pulled out his phone and did a cute photo shoot of Evey in her cute red jacket that Cat Grandma got Evey last year. We love her in this jacket!
I just kept smiling at Derek because of the cute loving daddy smile he had on his face. He could not be more proud or have a heart full of more love than what he feels for his family, and at that moment for his little girl.
Daddy and Evey share a very special bond that is just for them.
She cries when he leaves, and she cries for him when she is sad.
When he is gone she is known to say, "Where's my dad?......"
Daddy's and their daughters....
Makes me miss my daddy too!
Luckily, I get to see him soon!!!
Well, here's to daddy's and their daughters!
3 comments:
Darling! It's one of the most important relationships in the world!
Great pictures until those last 2 with Dog in them. Anyway you can Photoshop him out? I kid! We must get together soon.
So I feel kind of bad, for some reason, your blog doesn't update on my blog list! All this time, I thought you weren't posting! I'll have to fix that. I had to comment on this post, because Dan and I just went to the temple and stopped at Berry Star on our way home. Evey is so cute and you're right, there is the special father/daughter relationship that is so precious. :)
Post a Comment