First baths for our boys must include the rad baby robe or something similar covering half of their forehead.
Why?
Well, because we just happened to get a picture like that with Ethan and it just stuck.
Plus I like to compare how my boys look alike at around the same age. :)
Ethan:

Tai:
Callen:
Yes, that is what a three pound difference looks like! :)
Now since it's Callen who has most recently had a first bath, we'll honor it with two more pictures.
You just GOTTA love baby robes!!
Ahhhh, all clean!
Confession, his first cleansing was not a bath, it was a shower.....
And....
He was very relaxed and happy for...... a little bit.
Then he realized how hungry he was, and wanted out!!
Sorry baby, I will feed you first next time!
Ethan and Tai though, the first baths were great.
Ethan loved the sound of water running (it was pretty much the only sound that made him stop screaming).
And Tai just relaxed through it all! :)
Happy Cleaning!
2 comments:
So so cute!!! Love those big baby boys! :)
I love the little bathrobes too! Both my boys hated their first baths, and second and third... lol They started liking it probably about a few months in but I LOVED snuggling them and smelling them once they were out with their hair all fuzzy and clean. :) So fun. He's a cutie. Weird to think our bigger boys were once so little!!
Post a Comment