I am so so tired tonight but I can't seem to bring myself to go to bed so I decided I would post about jammies.
Great grandma is so great she got my little people some new jammies. Seriously, I think out of all the clothes that my kids get, I get most excited about jammies. Odd? Perhaps, but I can't help myself!
This was the jammies photo shoot.
This was an oops.
This was another oops, and then we had another and another and another and another....
It's pretty tough getting these three to smile at the same time.
But then, I finally got it! Hooray!
And hooray for new jammies!
No new jammies for me. Ethan just wanted to take my picture and so I complied.
Thanks Great Grandma! You really are quite Grand!
4 comments:
I wish I got some new jammies. Theirs are really cool. I dig the Spiderman feetie jammies!
These are the cutest little kids ever, and I'm sure it will just be all the better when Callen is there. I still remember so fondly when Tai came up to me at In-and-out Burger and we shared this conversation
Tai: whats this?
me: It's a ring that David got me
Tai: my daddy got my mommy one of those too!
me: that's because he loves her.
Tai: I need to get one of those rings!
me: well I think you have a little time before you need one
Tai: yeah, I guess so (then someone started talking to him) directed towards that person I'm talking to her right now!
It was the cutest thing ever! Your kids sure made me feel welcome to the family! =)
Your kids are so adorable, Naomi! I can hardly wait to see how cute your next little guy is! :) The jammies are really cute too. I love getting the kids new pajamas. It's nice to know that I'm not alone in my pajama-loving obsession! :)
I'm going to be a great grandmother next month. I'm pretty happy about that. I had lots of fun shopping for the coed baby shower too.
Thanks for stopping by today. The list I have for my post today wasn't written by me, I just found it somewhere and I could so relate.
Have a terrific day. :)
Post a Comment