If you know my kids or have ever tried to take a picture of them, you know just how hard it was to get this picture and how many pictures were vetoed!! :)
Got it though, ya yuh!
Well, having got the bragging out of the way.....
These kids are special, I love them.
I hope they know just how much. Probably not. It's kind of hard to imagine the love parents have for their kids till you have one, and since they are kids and not having kids well.....
Anyway.
The part that I love most is thinking about how awesome they will be grown up.
I can imagine these children as upstanding and faithful young men and woman.
These children are here for a purpose and I think thats awesome.
Kids, don't give up. Life's rough and quite honestly, it's probably going to be tougher for you than it was for us.
I can promise you this though. I will not give up. I will live my life so I can be someone you can look up to and find comfort in. If you need to talk, I will be there just please promise me one thing.
Pray always, stay strong, keep believing, have courage and faith, and do what it is the Lord sent you here to do.
Remember that as much as your dad and I love you, it doesn't even compare to how much your Heavenly Father and Saviour love you, and they can fix all hurt!
I know this is true, the gospel is true and I know you know it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment