Evey Kiyoko was born on January 29! 7 pounds, 8 ounces, born at 1:01 pm. She is an angel and we are so happy to have our little princess, as Ryosuke calls her, in our home.

One of the last pictures of my belly with Evey waiting patiently inside

Mom helped me through the tough 21 hour labor

She's perfect!

So happy she's finally here!

Proud Parents

Daddy's little girl

Proud Grandma - Thanks to her for all these pics, by the way!


Aunt Heather & Uncle Cody

She is an angel, so good. Sleeps well at night too.

Daddy loves his girl!

Our children - Ethan Ryosuke, Tai Grant, & Evey Kiyoko

Happy Family!

I took this pic today with my cell phone...she's the cutest!
4 comments:
You guys look great. You're such a beautiful family. I loved all the pictures, the family one is so cute. I miss you guys.
She is adorable. I am now an authority on adorable because of Gracie. Evey will fit in quite nicely.
Congrats!! She's a cutie! I can hardly wait to snuggle her! Are you welcoming visitors?!
Oh she is so beautiful! I am so happy for you! We need to stay in better touch!
Post a Comment